4/4/08

When You Least Expect it!

Wow, it has been a while since my last post, so I thought it was time to bring my readership up to speed!

Things have been great. It is hard to believe this time last year I was in school and now this Sunday my family and I are headed to my graduation in KL!

Since I've finished uni, I have been studying to get my TEFL certificate, which is great, it enables me to teach English all over the world! I am really excited!

Oh wow, this is so amazing. The other day I left my msn on and came to find a message from a friend in Brisbane. This is to funny, she was writing to say she liked my latest article in the Universe magazine. I thought what? I did not even submit anything just because I thought I could not contribute because I was no longer a uni student. Anyway, I went to the student guild website, downloaded the mag and there was one of my articles. I felt so touched! Even though they didn't ask to use it, I thought wow! Turns out the editor used a piece of mine I submitted last semester! Anyway, here it is I thought I would share it with you all!

http://www.guildonline.net/contentdoc/21/Universe08_issue1PART1.pdf

*It is under the life section*

No comments: