11/4/07

OH MY POOR BLOG!

Wow! So sorry, I have not written since AAAAAAH SEPTEMBER! Thanks Leng for reminding me to update!

Anyway, wow what is going on? Well, this year went so fast. I honestly feel like I just said goodbye to my folks and here I am November the 4th, a month away from going back home again!

Aww, this year has been the best, and I can honestly say I am REALLY going to miss Brisbane. But you know, I do feel as though it is not goodbye forever! I have this feeling I will be back!

Anyway, whats going on with me? Well, this Friday I am going to the outback! Woo hoo! I am really excited as this is a part of Australia I have dreamed of seeing for God knows how long. So I will be gone the 9th-16 then it is back to Brisbane, pack up my things and off for another road trip! This time to Cairns! So yeah, what can I say this year has been PHENOMENAL! I can truly say it is going to be hard when I finally have to say goodbye!

No comments: