9/3/07

Spring has Sprung

Wow another month has slipped through my fingers, like the sands of time. LOL sorry that was cheesy!

Anyway, Happy September everyone, it has been a while since my last update so before I head home to cook another one of my specialty dinners, I thought I would just say hi.

Things are great here. I must say, this time of year in Brisbane is my favourite. FINALLY after weeks of rain, the sun has come out, the birds are going and it’s not to hot and not to cold, ‘beauteous.’

Uni is going well, this week is week 7 and although I am not feeling very busy some things are due in the next few weeks.

All in all, life is great. I am really cherishing my time here because the way things are going, it’s going to be over before I know it, but with that said, I have to admit I really love Australia and can see myself coming back here in the years to come.

No comments: