6/8/08

Back From Where It All Began!

Egypt, to me is by far one of the most mysterious, most fascinating places on the planet!!! Even though this was a my second trip to the country, this time around I could not help but to feel that much more mystified and that much more in awe of the living history that was all around me!

The trip, as you could have probably guessed was awesome! We left on the 13th of May and came home on the 26th. 2 solid weeks of travel and fun, from buses to planes, laughter and tears..... we did it all and man oh man we saw it all!

We started off in Upper Egypt where we toured some sites such as Abu Simble, Luxor, the Valley of the Kings, Habu and Edfu. Eventually we ended our journey back in Cario where we were quite exhausted.......but in a good way!

Since I am just getting back into the writing groove, I didn't do much writing besides my journal, I thought I would post some pics until I finish some of the articles I started since I arrived home.

ENJOY!


ABU SIMBLE


FUN TIMES CRUISING DOWN THE NILE







.....stay tuned for more adventures!

No comments: